In the film titled “The fabulous destiny of Amélie Poulain”, at one point the protagonist exclaims “Even artichokes have a heart”, an amusing statement which is absolutely true: artichokes are good for you, very versatile and an exceptional detoxifier, especially for the liver and bowels.
To fully appreciate their flavour and reap the benefits of their health-giving properties, Pasta & Company presents its fresh pasta and fine food specialities containing artichokes: delicious fillings in which the best part of the artichoke, the heart, is combined with other equally tasty ingredients to produce dishes that are sure to please everyone!
- Sunflower ravioli with artichokes A filling that is the essence of simplicity and delicacy, ideal for those who prefer meatless ravioli:
- Ravioli filled with artichokes and sausage meat. A classical and appetizing combination for those who love more assertive flavours.
- Ravioli filled with artichokes and bacon. Impossible to resist the appeal of bacon, especially when combined with the slightly bitter taste of artichokes! Ravioli with character, which are well worth trying!
- Artichokes and ricotta roll. A quick and appetizing solution for dinner or a lunchtime meal that takes just 15 minutes in the oven!
- Pies with artichokes and cured ham. Ready to serve, quick and easy, you just have to heat this dish! All the goodness of artichokes and raw ham, ready to be enjoyed!
Here are some quick tips on what sauce to serve with our ravioli.
- Oil aromatized with chopped calamint and a dusting of pecorino romano, an ideal way to serve our ravioli filled with artichokes and sausage meat or those with artichokes and bacon;
- Butter aromatized with thyme is a perfect way to dress our girasoli filled with artichokes and ricotta cheese;
- Artichoke sauce, prepared simply by cooking trimmed and chopped artichokes with oil and shallots. Sprinkle with white wine and allow it to evaporate, season with salt and pepper to taste and then blend everything to obtain a creamy sauce. Serve this sauce with our artichoke-filled ravioli, and not only!